Contest Official Rules
1. GENERAL. The contest instructions form part of these Official Rules. No purchase is necessary to take part in this contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open to residents of member states of the European Union, Switzerland and Norway. With the exception of Intel, Alienware and Inbox Digital employees, their relatives and anyone connected with the production or administration of the contest. Entrants must be 18 years old and over.
3. BINDING EFFECT. By entering the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Contest Official Rules
4. PRIZE. The prize(s) shall be accepted as offered. Alienware reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace the prize to equal value. The prize includes: 20 T-shirts every week (200 total) and one Alienware Area-51 m9750 notebook computer with a retail price at competition start time of £1,999.
5. HOW TO ENTER. The contest starts on 22nd November 2007 and closes on 29/02/2008 (the "Contest Period"). You may enter the contest only once during the Contest Period. All entries must be received by 12:00 (CET) on 31st of January 2008 to be eligible
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. A total of 20 winners will be electronically selected at random every week. There will be one random draw on the 29/02/2008 from all eligible (qualified) entries received for the notebook computer prize. If you are a winner, you will be personally notified by e-mail within fifteen (15) business days from the draw date. In the event the notification, for whatever reasons, never reached the winner, is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Concept Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. It is the winner's own responsibility to comply with local tax regulations.
7. GENERAL CONDITION. The result of each random draw is final. No correspondence will be entered in to. Alienware, Intel and its service providers are not responsible for software or program malfunctions; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems accessing, downloading or submitting entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Altered, mutilated, falsified, forged or unreadable entries, or entries from automated entry systems, will be declared void. Only web-based entry forms will be accepted.
8. CHANGE. Alienware reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, or modify this contest in any way, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Alienware determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Alienware's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest, Alienware reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the contest process or to be acting in violation of these Contest Official Rules.
10. The prize-winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity.
11. SPONSOR. The contest is organized by Alienware Limited and Intel Corporation.
12. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Alienware in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of EU member states, Norway and Switzerland.